here are seven obscure facts about me:
- i was offered a substantial art scholarship to Emily Carr Art College and turned it down.
- my fingerprints are on file. i trained with the RCMP in a pilot project of civilians manning wire taps. the project was scrapped.
- i was a party girl at a department store where i filled corporate toy orders for Christmas parties.
- my jaw was surgically broken to correct an underbite.
- when i was a nurse, i was sucker punched in the head by a manic psych patient who then grabbed me by my hair and wouldn’t let go. it was a lengthy stand-off in a hot room.
- my Dad was in the RCMP and my Mom was a nurse. serving society was a family norm. this is a lingering curse. see item #1.
- i taught my Mom to swim when she turned 50.